Fitting a Built-In Oven Into Your Kitchen’s Design
Measure the space available for your new wall oven. Height, width and depth are crucial in deciding which built-in unit is right for you. The cabinet opening is the primary dimension that is needed when selecting the correct model.
Wall Oven Sizes
• Range of Widths: Wall Ovens are available in widths between 23.5″-30″ (exterior measurement)
• Range of Height: Wall Ovens are available in heights between 28″- 52.6″, depending on whether it is a single or double oven
• Range of Depths: Wall Ovens are available in depths between 23.5″-27.5″
Wall Oven Types: Gas vs. Electric
Which fuel type for the Wall Oven is right for you? Wall Ovens are defined by the whether they use Gas or Electric to heat the unit.
Gas Wall Oven
Gas Wall Ovens use natural gas to heat the oven.
• Pros: More energy efficient than electric. Keep baked goods moist.
• Points to Consider: There could be potential air pockets with uneven heat distribution. Need to be vented to the outside. May be costly if there is no connection for gas already in your kitchen.
Electric Wall Ovens
Electric Wall Ovens use a 220v power outlet to supply power to the heating elements.
• Pros: Less costly to purchase and install and have higher heating power. They also more accurately maintain temperatures. have larger capacities, and allow for more features like self-cleaning and convection.
• Points to Consider: Requires strong electrical connection, depending on model. Cost of operating depends on electricity prices for your utility bill.
Select from the many oven brands we have to offer. Each brand offers many of the different features above.